- A while back I hit 200 followers, and I never did get around to celebrating or even thanking you sad lot for following me in the first place, so, I’ve decided to host a gIvEaWaY~~~
All right, so let me break it down for you.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- A bag of Moriartea by Cara M.
- A bag of The Colonel by Cara M.
- Personalized, authentic British dog tags. For real. Those pictured are mine, but the winner can choose what theirs say in particular.
- A good old fashioned tiger plush [Might not be the one pictured, but it’ll be cute nonetheless!]
- Union Jack underpants [I’ll be sending a large, unless the winner is comfortable dictating their preferred sizing to a stranger on the internet. Your call!]
- You must be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you like, each one is an entry.
- Likes do not count.
- Please leave your ask box open! You will have 48 hours to get back to me once you win, or I’ll have to pass it along to someone else.
- You must be comfortable giving me your address, or one I can send the package along to.
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS
- I will ship anywhere.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.
- Please, don’t be afraid to ask any questions!
- I may or may not decide to add more things as time goes on.
- The giveaway ends June 30th, 11:59pm CST.
On a scale of 1 to the War of the Worlds broadcast how misunderstood is your joke.
a modest proposal
This is lovely and I am flattered.
why does no one ever talk about what fire actually is like it’s not a solid, liquid or gas, it’s just kinda there
this is one of the things that have mindfucked me since forever
like what is it
I once asked my science teacher and they said ‘I don’t have a god damn clue’
isn’t it just really dense hot energy?
my dad said it consisted out of ions or something?
Fire is actually a plasma, a state of matter entirely on its own. I’m sure there are probably other plasmas, however to my knowledge, fire is the only naturally occurring one. This then makes the three states of matter we know actually being four; solid, liquid, gas, and plasma.
Now look at this: You can say that each of these states have a corresponding earthly element. Solid = Earth, Liquid = Water, Gas = Air, Plasma = Fire. The concept of these elements goes back I have no idea how many years. And it’s only now that we are discovering that these four are the sort of essential to the make up of our world and how we define it. Who ever thought to name the elements was one smart dude.
50 Ways to Pretend to Be Smarter
In which Grace teaches you how to fake being smarter than you are in 50 easy steps. Some of them might possibly involve cheese. Maybe.
Today’s paternity leave video is brought to you by the delightful: http://www.youtube.com/dailygrace
A+++. Who needs me when there is Grace?
(Alice is doing great. Thanks for all your kind wishes.)
9. Their little side smirks.
Suggested by fandom-floating.
The Language of Love
“I googled how to tell a guy you like him, but all the results are about how much makeup to use.”
“I have to take the plunge. Open my mouth and tell that beautiful boy how I feel.”
17 year old Charlie struggles to find the words to be true to himself…and his best friend. A wry, delicate take on first love and awakening sexuality from a young man’s perspective. The fear of realization and the unknown.
Little over 9 minutes, No nudity, minor harsh language.
I did not want this short to end…I want more! Really wonderful film.
Kim Ho, the student in the film, not only performed the part…he wrote the film.
I watched this yesterday and I thought it was so beautiful.